Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Waiting for Chloe...

Morning Sickness for 18wks. Huge bulging varicose veins. Numb hands and arms 24 hours a day. Leg cramps. Back problems... There were times throughout this pregnancy when I would mutter, "I'm too old for this. My body is wearing out." But once they placed that sweet smelling, precious little baby girl in my arms, all complaints were forgotten. So worth it! We are loving life with our sweet little girl. She is spoiled beyond belief by all. She is smothered with hugs and kisses, and doted on by her 3 older siblings. It's nice knowing that this is our last one, I think you cherish each moment a little bit more. There's something nostalgic about knowing you are saying good-bye to each stage forever. I started getting sappy one night and told Brad, "It's sad to think that we'll never have another sleepy little newborn again, and we'll never have..." Brad stopped me right there and said, "And we'll probably have grandkids in 15 years, so we can enjoy all those with our grandkids and then send them home!" Nothing like a realistic hubby to put things in perspective! =0)

Here are some pics of us waiting for sweet little Chloe... I kept forgetting to take them, so there is no logic to the timing of them, it's just whenever I remembered (usually on a Sunday)...what can I say, along with everything else, my brain is going too! =0)


8.23.2009

9.13.2009

10.18.2009

11.22.2009
I started getting nervous about this time when I would step on the scale at the doctor's office. I had already gained thirty pounds, and had two months left to go!


12.06.2009

12.25.2009


1.24.2010
Somehow I lost ten pounds the last month of my pregnancy! When I stepped on the scale the day before I had Chloe the nurse marched me back in to re-weigh me! Then she flipped through the chart and said, "You haven't been this small since last November...how did you lose 10 pounds!" I don't know if it was because we moved and I was obsessive about getting things unpacked and ready for the baby, because I absolutely didn't slow down in the eating department, but whatever the reason...I'll take it! =0)



1 comments:

Leah said...

So cute Leah! I love your pics and love your new blog header! Good job :) I can't wait for my baby to arrive! Hope you're doing well, miss ya lots!

Leah