Friday, March 19, 2010

Photo Shoot at Home

My camera broke during Christmas, so we bought a really nice one on Craigs List right before Chloe was born. My justification was that I wanted to do some pics by myself, and hopefully save us a bunch of money. Oh man, is it a ton of work!!! One of the major pitfalls is that I don't have photoshop or any of the other programs to edit the pictures. The only thing I can do is make them black or white. Thankfully a friend of mine saw a few of them and offered to fix them. Here's an "up close and personal" pic of Chloe...

I just used an old magic cape of Reagan's for these pictures, but unfortunately it had tons of little white fuzzies on it that you could totally see... I don't know how, but she got rid of them, and it made a world of difference.
In the original picture, Chloe's arm was dangling down on the other side

Six days old
These are just the regular ones from my camera without any touch-ups. Still pretty cute though.
Cute little piggies
The greatest thing about taking them when they're newborns, is they sleep through almost anything!

I really wanted a cute one of Chloe on this box, but it just didn't happen. The box was a bit small, and Chloe is pretty long, so she kept sliding off (of course, Brad was nearby to catch her before she fell), but I never did get a cute one of her. This pop-eye look was the closest I got.



I was looking up ideas online and found a really cute picture of a baby curled up in a ball on the seat of a really tall thin chair. It was adorable. The only problem was I didn't have a tall thin chair, but I had a short, fat chair... and it turned out just as cute! =0)

Double the cuteness!

Sleepy Girl



0 comments: