Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Dinner w/ Family

My grandma invited my cousins and I over for a Christmas dinner on December 22nd. It was so fun! I can't believe I've been over here for almost a year, and haven't seen my cousins even once! We've called each other, and tried to set up playdates, but for some reason or another our plans have always fallen through. One of my cousins has two little girls that are almost the exact same ages as Reagan and Josiah. They had lots of fun playing together, and my cousins and I had fun catching up. We also vowed to get together MUCH more often! =0)


The Girls

A couch full of crazy, but cute cousins!


The kids loved this blooming flower w/ candles
l
My uncle is a chef, and made this amazing dinner, I had never seen anything like this before!


A crown roast or something? My grandma said they have it every year for Christmas. Whatever it was, it looked pretty cool, and tasted even better!



0 comments: