Tuesday, May 13, 2008




Since I'm posting a video of Madelyn crawling, I have to be fair and post a video of Reagan and Josiah too. This was actually taken this morning when Reagan put on a magic show for us. She did such a great job the first time around I was actually wondering where the coin went! I said, "WOW! Reagan how did you do that?!?" It was so cute when she proudly said, "A magician never tells his tricks!" I was so impressed I tried to video tape it, but of course as soon as I turn the video camera on it's never quite the same....This morning was the exception because Josiah all of the sudden decided that he wanted to be a magician just like "sissy"... after his attempt at magic he proudly tries to say the same line as Reagan, but instead says, "A MAGICIAN DOESN'T TELL THE TRUTH!" So funny! He's always cracking us up!


0 comments: