Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy Easter

On Easter morning we woke up to sun streaming in through the windows and bright blue skies. It couldn't have been a more perfect day...unless you lived at the Fox house. I was having one of those mornings where I wanted to scream, but instead I just muttered, "Are you kidding me?!" every two minutes... Have you ever had those days? If not, wait until you have four children, it seems like it is an almost every day occurrence. ; ) I started the day by chiseling my super yummy idiot proof sticky buns out of the pan...after some investigation I realized I forgot to put the 2 cubes of butter in that it called for. Slight detail. Which meant I had to make a run to the store (when I was already running late) and buy cinnamon rolls to bring to our friends house after church. Then right as we were ready to walk out the door I found Madelyn stuffing her face with so much chocolate that her cheeks were oozing brown goo out of her mouth and down her Easter dress...there was no salvaging her dress, so an entire outfit change was in order! While I was finishing up I discovered a huge wad of gum stuck in her hair! That took another ten minutes... Oh the joys of motherhood! And that was only to name a few of the lovely adventures we had that morning. Ummm yeah, we barely made it to the last hour of church!
Maddy loves, "Baby Co-ie"!
~Josiah, Madelyn and Chloe
Madelyn loved dying Easter eggs!
So much so that we found her drinking the dye by the spoonfuls! This is her face after we told her, "NO!"
Reagan and Josiah had a blast this year, and were very creative...
Gotta love The Dollar Tree! Found some sweet deals for the kids' Easter baskets!
The beginning of the sugar-high!

Brad's sang in the choir this year! There's no way that I can point him out, but just know he's in there somewhere! =0)
Reagan and Chloe
Happy Easter from our family to yours!












0 comments: