Thursday, April 9, 2009

Moving

Helping mommy pack boxes! =0)


Reagan made a fort of boxes!

Maddy so wiped out she fell asleep eating lunch!

I look at these pictures of our last week in Coeur d' Alene, and shake my head. Partly in remembrance of the stressfulness of it, and partly because it seems like eons ago! Brad had already left for Seattle the week before, while the kids and I stayed home to pack up the house. Let me rephrase that... I stayed home and packed up the house while the kids went behind and destroyed every attempt that I made! =0) I love Madelyn's picture in her highchair... there's a saying that goes something like, "A picture says a thousand words..." and apparently it was rough on all of us! =0) We survived though, and thankfully almost every night someone from our youth group came over to help pack, or make dinner, or watch the kids! Such a blessing!

0 comments: