Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Valentines Day (February 2008)


Brad is always so good at coming up with fun date ideas. This year he surprised me by arranging dinner for the kids AND us this year. He bought the kids a heart shaped pizza, and found a babysitter. Then he took me out on a date to Chili's for dinner. It was weird actually getting to carry on a whole conversation without any interruptions! After dinner, we come home and put the kids to bed. When they were all settled he said, "Hey, meet me in the hot tub". By the time I got outside he had lit candles all around the whole hot tub, and had romantic music playing in the background that he had recorded for me. It was so sweet. And probably the best part was just getting to hang out and talk about life. It was a fun way to unwind. After the hot tub he rented a sweet love story movie that he knew I would like. What a great guy! Above is a picture of the kids in their Valentines Day pajamas from Grandpa and Grandma Fox.

1 comments:

Carrie said...

I can't believe how big Maddy is! This is a reaally cool blog! The first I have ever seen but really good! Lake George looks amazing! Wish I had some family history like that! An Iowa corn and pig farm are about as exciting as we get!Can't wait to check it out again soon! C