Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sledding







The kids (and parents!) wanted to go sledding over Christmas vacation. We decided to go to the school hill because it's just steep enough to get some good speed, but not so long of a walk up the hill that the kids would tire out easily. We had so much fun! I was anxious to see if Madelyn would like it, especially since there was a jump at the bottom of the hill. I managed to maneuver us around the jump, but couldn't do much about the speed other than drag my hands... I had nothing to worry about, she absolutely loved it!!! I looked down after our first run and her face was full of snow, her boot had fallen off, and her hands were ice-cubes (I forgot her gloves at home - bad mommy moment!) , but she had a smile from ear to ear! I took her down one more time than brought her back to the car to warm up while Daddy went sledding with the older two.

0 comments: